- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 cup shortening
- * 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- * 1 egg
- * 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cream together the shortening, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into the peanut butter mixture. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Make small balls of dough. Flatten with fork dipped in flour to form cross-wise pattern.
- 3. Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until just set. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More