- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 cup shortening
- * 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- * 1 egg
- * 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cream together the shortening, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into the peanut butter mixture. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Make small balls of dough. Flatten with fork dipped in flour to form cross-wise pattern.
- 3. Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until just set. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More