- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 7 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups Heath Toffee bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl
- until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into
- peanut butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup Heath bits; reserve remainder for topping.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet, top
- each with reserved heath bits.
- Bake 7 or 8 minutes or until set. Do not overbake. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to
- wire racks and cool completely.
NotesFound this recipe on the Taste of Home website. They are delicious!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Simple Homemade Favorites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More