- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5
Protein: 4 g.
Carbs: 10 g.
Fat: 5 g.
- 2 1/2 cups oats ground into flour (This makes it perfect for gluten free!)
- 69.8 g. protein powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1. Mix flour, protein powder, salt, baking soda and set aside
- 2. Mix applesauce and peanut butter.
- 3. Add honey
- 4. Mix well and add egg whites, then beat well
- 5. Stir mixes together
- 6. Drop dough from tsp. onto greased baking sheet.
- 7. Flatten
- 8. Bake at 37 for 10-15 min
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More