- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Crisco
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups (10 oz) peanut butter chips (on the aisle
- with chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat butter, Crisco, peanut butter, egg, and sugars in a large bowl on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork dipped in additional granulated sugar, flatten balls to about 1/4 inch thickness by pressing fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More