- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Cup Butter, softned
- 1LB Powdered sugar
- 1 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter, I use natural
- 1 Hershey Bar, LG (i use chocolate chips just whatever amount i feel like)
- Mix butter, sugar, cracker crumbs and peanut butter well.
- Press into 11x13 pan.
- Melt Chocolate.
- Spread over top of peanut butter mixture.
- Set till solid.
- If you can't wait put in the fridge to cool.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
My Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More