- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Cup Butter, softned
- 1LB Powdered sugar
- 1 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter, I use natural
- 1 Hershey Bar, LG (i use chocolate chips just whatever amount i feel like)
- Mix butter, sugar, cracker crumbs and peanut butter well.
- Press into 11x13 pan.
- Melt Chocolate.
- Spread over top of peanut butter mixture.
- Set till solid.
- If you can't wait put in the fridge to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Social Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More