- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 20 oz package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 20 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine brownie mix, oil, egg and water in a large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Place batter in a cupcake pan (cupcake wrappers recommended). Once cups are 3/4 of the way full, place an unwrapped miniature peanut butter cup in the middle, then bake for 30-35 minutes keeping an eye on them while they're baking. Let cool
NotesYou don't have to make everything from scratch. These start from a box of ready to mix brownie mix, and reese's peanut butter cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More