- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 20 oz package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 20 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine brownie mix, oil, egg and water in a large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Place batter in a cupcake pan (cupcake wrappers recommended). Once cups are 3/4 of the way full, place an unwrapped miniature peanut butter cup in the middle, then bake for 30-35 minutes keeping an eye on them while they're baking. Let cool
NotesYou don't have to make everything from scratch. These start from a box of ready to mix brownie mix, and reese's peanut butter cups.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More