- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-oz packages
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for two minutes before removing to wire racks.
NotesThese are one of my favorite cookies. I usually make them with a cup of the chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a cup of white chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
My Family CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More