- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-oz packages
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for two minutes before removing to wire racks.
NotesThese are one of my favorite cookies. I usually make them with a cup of the chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a cup of white chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
MidLife Road Trip's
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More