- Cooking Time: 10 minutes/batch
- Servings: 90
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-ounce packages)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
NotesWith the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, it's no surprise these are my family's favorite cookies. Because they are so easy to make, I'm able to whip up a batch at a moment's notice.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More