- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 2 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 package (8 oz) mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat together on high for one to two minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and the eggs; continue to beat for another one to two minutes.
- In the mean time, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk together until well combined. Fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add the oatmeal and mix thoroughly. Carefully fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons unto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies just start to brown around the edges. Allow the cookies to set on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen.
NotesBasic Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Mini Peanut Butter Cups. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More