- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c milk
- 2 3.9 oz pkgs instant choolate pudding
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 9 in graham cracker crust
- 8 oz container whipped topping(thawed)
- combine milk,and pudding in a medium bowl,whisk till thickened,stir in .
- peanut butter.
- spoon into crust,chill and dive in.
- you can actually use fat free pudding,fat free whipped topping,and 2 % milk if you want to go easy with this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More