- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c milk
- 2 3.9 oz pkgs instant choolate pudding
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 9 in graham cracker crust
- 8 oz container whipped topping(thawed)
- combine milk,and pudding in a medium bowl,whisk till thickened,stir in .
- peanut butter.
- spoon into crust,chill and dive in.
- you can actually use fat free pudding,fat free whipped topping,and 2 % milk if you want to go easy with this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More