- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c milk
- 2 3.9 oz pkgs instant choolate pudding
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 9 in graham cracker crust
- 8 oz container whipped topping(thawed)
- combine milk,and pudding in a medium bowl,whisk till thickened,stir in .
- peanut butter.
- spoon into crust,chill and dive in.
- you can actually use fat free pudding,fat free whipped topping,and 2 % milk if you want to go easy with this one.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More