- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c milk
- 2 3.9 oz pkgs instant choolate pudding
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 9 in graham cracker crust
- 8 oz container whipped topping(thawed)
- combine milk,and pudding in a medium bowl,whisk till thickened,stir in .
- peanut butter.
- spoon into crust,chill and dive in.
- you can actually use fat free pudding,fat free whipped topping,and 2 % milk if you want to go easy with this one.
Jean’s Recipe File
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More