- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the Ganache:
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Place chocolate in a bowl that will hold all the ingredients later.
- In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine the cream, butter, and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until hot but not boiling (little beads will form on the sides of the pot).
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until blended. Let the ganache cool for 15 minutes.
- One by one, turn the cupcakes upside down and dip the tops into the ganache. Let excess ganache drip off before turning them rightside up on a platter to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More