- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the Ganache:
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Place chocolate in a bowl that will hold all the ingredients later.
- In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine the cream, butter, and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until hot but not boiling (little beads will form on the sides of the pot).
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until blended. Let the ganache cool for 15 minutes.
- One by one, turn the cupcakes upside down and dip the tops into the ganache. Let excess ganache drip off before turning them rightside up on a platter to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More