- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- For the Batter:
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- Set the oven at 375 degrees. Line 18 muffin tins with paper cups.
- In an electric mixer, cream the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla until well mixed. Gradually add the sugar, beating for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
- In another bowl, sift the .our, baking powder, and salt. Alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk to the batter, beginning and ending with the flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cups, filling them to just below the rim. Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into a cupcake comes out clean. Do not overbake. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More