- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. chocolate bark
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 24 ritz crackers
- Break chocolate squares into pieces.
- Melt chocolate.
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on one cracker and top with another (making a sandwich).
- Dip cracker sandwiches in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper.
- Let chocolate harden as it cools.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More