- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. chocolate bark
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 24 ritz crackers
- Break chocolate squares into pieces.
- Melt chocolate.
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on one cracker and top with another (making a sandwich).
- Dip cracker sandwiches in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper.
- Let chocolate harden as it cools.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More