- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. chocolate bark
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 24 ritz crackers
- Break chocolate squares into pieces.
- Melt chocolate.
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on one cracker and top with another (making a sandwich).
- Dip cracker sandwiches in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper.
- Let chocolate harden as it cools.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More