- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes. Place on a prepared baking sheet (using either Reynold's parchment paper or non-stick spray) and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More