- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes. Place on a prepared baking sheet (using either Reynold's parchment paper or non-stick spray) and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More