- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes. Place on a prepared baking sheet (using either Reynold's parchment paper or non-stick spray) and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More