- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 5.5 oz dark chocolate
- 22 tablespoons butter
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 4-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate and butter over a water bath.
- Add sugar and stir, let mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat in an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time, mixing for 30 seconds between each
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt into the mixture and mix until blended.
- Scoop into cupcake cups and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Using a small pairing knife, cut off the top of the cupcake in the shape of a cone. Flip the top over and cut off the cone.
- Fill the cavity with a teaspoon or so of peanut butter filling.
- Replace top.
- Frost with ganache.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More