- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the milk and beat until combined.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Naked Macaron
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More