- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the milk and beat until combined.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More