- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the milk and beat until combined.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More