- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar
- mixing bowls
- hand mixers
- Beat peanut butter in a mixing bowl until it is fluffy.
- Add 2 c. of the powdered sugar gradually, beating constantly.
- add milke and vanilla; slowly beat them in
- Use immediately.
- This frosting will keep up to six days in the refrigerator and up to six months in the freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More