- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar
- mixing bowls
- hand mixers
- Beat peanut butter in a mixing bowl until it is fluffy.
- Add 2 c. of the powdered sugar gradually, beating constantly.
- add milke and vanilla; slowly beat them in
- Use immediately.
- This frosting will keep up to six days in the refrigerator and up to six months in the freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
NFPG Recipe Collection
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More