- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7-1/2oz) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat at low speed, marshmallow cream, peanut butter, and butter until smooth.
- Increase speed to medium and beat in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Evenly spread frosting on completely cold cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More