- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7-1/2oz) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat at low speed, marshmallow cream, peanut butter, and butter until smooth.
- Increase speed to medium and beat in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Evenly spread frosting on completely cold cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Italy or BustSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More