- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (do not use old-fashioned or freshly ground)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons (about) whipping cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles
- Put powdered sugar and next 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat until mixture is smooth, adding whipping cream by teaspoonfuls if frosting is too thick to spread.
- Spread frosting in swirls over top of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Store in single layer in airtight container at room temperature.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Jean’s Recipe File
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More