- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. can pineapple tidbits (juice pack)
- 2 med. carrots, shredded
- 1 11-oz. can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2/3 c. chopped apple
- 1/2 c. raisins and /or dried tart cherries
- 1/3 c. apple-cinnamon low-fat yogurt
- 1 TBspns. peanut butter
- 1 TBspn. shelled sunflower seeds
- Drain the pineapple tidbits, reserving 1 TBsp. of the juice;
- set juice aside. If desired, set aside some of the shredded carrots for garnish. In a medium bowl stir together pineapples tidbits, the remaining carrots, oranges, apple, and raisins and/or cherries.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, peanut butter, and reserved pineapple juice. Add to fruit mixutre; stir to coat. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and, if desired, reserved carrots.
- 6 Servings
- Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes & Gardens (2005)
NotesThis makes a great kid friendly snack or side dish.
Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes & Gardens (2005)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More