- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- dash salt
- 1/3 cup cream
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Pour half batter into greased 9X9 pan.
- Blend p.b., butter, vanilla, salt, and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream and blend until fluffy.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into pan.
- Top with remaining brownie mix and twist a knife through to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (They will be underdone!)
- Allow to cool and then chill before cutting into squares.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More