- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- dash salt
- 1/3 cup cream
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Pour half batter into greased 9X9 pan.
- Blend p.b., butter, vanilla, salt, and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream and blend until fluffy.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into pan.
- Top with remaining brownie mix and twist a knife through to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (They will be underdone!)
- Allow to cool and then chill before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More