- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- dash salt
- 1/3 cup cream
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Pour half batter into greased 9X9 pan.
- Blend p.b., butter, vanilla, salt, and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream and blend until fluffy.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into pan.
- Top with remaining brownie mix and twist a knife through to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (They will be underdone!)
- Allow to cool and then chill before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Social Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More