- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powered sugar
- Combine syrup, peanut butter, butter, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Gradually add sugar to make a very stiff mixture.
- Turn out on lightly greased board, knead until well-blended, working in pecans.
- Press into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into 2-inch squares.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More