- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powered sugar
- Combine syrup, peanut butter, butter, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Gradually add sugar to make a very stiff mixture.
- Turn out on lightly greased board, knead until well-blended, working in pecans.
- Press into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into 2-inch squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More