- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; immediately stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter chips. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator. About
- 2-3/4 pounds.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More