- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; immediately stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter chips. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator. About
- 2-3/4 pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More