- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; immediately stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter chips. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator. About
- 2-3/4 pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More