- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 1 lb. boxes confectioners sugar
- 1 - stick margarine
- 1 - 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 - 18 oz. jar peanut butter
- 1 - jar marshmallow cremem
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in deep, heavy pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Beat (by hand) until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9x13" pan.
- Cool on counter (not refrigerator).
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More