- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 1 lb. boxes confectioners sugar
- 1 - stick margarine
- 1 - 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 - 18 oz. jar peanut butter
- 1 - jar marshmallow cremem
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in deep, heavy pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Beat (by hand) until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9x13" pan.
- Cool on counter (not refrigerator).
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MidLife Road Trip's
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More