PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 can (5.33 oz) Evaporated Milk
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 9 oz Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky)
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Over medium heat, bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Turn into greased pan and cool.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds
NotesThis is a first making this, so far it looks great but I haven't tried it yet!