- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside. Butter a 3 quart saucepan.
- Place buttered saucepan over medium heat, and combine sugar, evaporated milk and 1 cup butter within.
- Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Beat vigorously until smooth. Pour quickly into prepared baking dish.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More