- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside. Butter a 3 quart saucepan.
- Place buttered saucepan over medium heat, and combine sugar, evaporated milk and 1 cup butter within.
- Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Beat vigorously until smooth. Pour quickly into prepared baking dish.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.