PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cooking Time: about 30 minutes
- Servings: 3 pounds
- Preparation Time: about 10 minutes
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 butter
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips, Resses' brand
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy kind
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Stir together butter, sugar, and milk in heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
Boil 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir in peanut butter and peanut butter chips until melted.
Add marshmallow creme and vanilla and mix until well blended.
Pour into greased with butter pan, 9"x13".
Cool at room temperture, cut into squares.
Makes about 3 pounds of candy.