- Cooking Time: Start to Finish: 30 min
- Servings: 3 pounds
- Preparation Time: Cool: 1 hr ,Stand: 1 hr
- # Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- # 3 cups sugar
- # 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- # 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- # 1 2/3 cups Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- # 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- # 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cool.
- CUT into candy-sized pieces. Store in covered container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Get Cookin'See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More