- Cooking Time: Start to Finish: 30 min
- Servings: 3 pounds
- Preparation Time: Cool: 1 hr ,Stand: 1 hr
- # Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- # 3 cups sugar
- # 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- # 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- # 1 2/3 cups Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- # 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- # 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cool.
- CUT into candy-sized pieces. Store in covered container.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More