- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tar tar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Butter an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. In a 3 quart sauce pan cocoa, sugar and cream of tar tar. Add evaporated milk, corn syrup, and margarine. Cook over medium high heat stirring until mixture boils.
- Clip a candy thermometer onto the pan. Reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook stirring until temperature reaches 238 degrees. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well and fold in nuts.
- Pour mixture into pan. Allow to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More