- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tar tar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Butter an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. In a 3 quart sauce pan cocoa, sugar and cream of tar tar. Add evaporated milk, corn syrup, and margarine. Cook over medium high heat stirring until mixture boils.
- Clip a candy thermometer onto the pan. Reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook stirring until temperature reaches 238 degrees. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well and fold in nuts.
- Pour mixture into pan. Allow to cool.
GAES PTO Recipes
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More