- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups white sugar
- 1 large jar Marshmallow Cream
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 large can of cream (she always used Carnation)
- 1 large package of Carmel Chips (may use Peanut Butter)
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter
- Cook sugar, butter and cream until it forms a soft ball in a cup of water.
- Pour over Carmel Chips, Marshmallow Cream and Peanut Butter.
- Beat until it gets thick, then pour into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Let cool then cut into pieces.
NotesIn memory of my wonderful Stepmother, Mary Lou Tester Meade. This recipe is more than 55 years old.
Submitted by: "Debbie Light"
Adventures in Cooking
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More