- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Just a few quick minutes
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pancake syrup
- Graham Crackers
- Take some peanut butter and put it in a bowl.
- Add some pancake syrup, enough so that the peanut butter is slightly thinned out.
- Put in freezer for 15-20 minutes so it can firm up and get cold, but dont allow it to sit in freezer too long.
- Then spread on Graham Crackers, to make lil' sandwiches.
NotesThought of this idea for my kids to snack on and they love it, now its became a regular snack in our home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More