- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Just a few quick minutes
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pancake syrup
- Graham Crackers
- Take some peanut butter and put it in a bowl.
- Add some pancake syrup, enough so that the peanut butter is slightly thinned out.
- Put in freezer for 15-20 minutes so it can firm up and get cold, but dont allow it to sit in freezer too long.
- Then spread on Graham Crackers, to make lil' sandwiches.
NotesThought of this idea for my kids to snack on and they love it, now its became a regular snack in our home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More