- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 2 full sheets cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced (OR apple slices)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Break the graham crackers into 4 squares.
- Spread peanut butter on top of crackers.
- Place sliced bananas (OR apple slices) on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle honey over the bananas.
- Sprinkle as much cinnamon as you like over the tops of each, and enjoy!
NotesI came up with this snack in my dorm room. There is no cooking involved, plus it involves all of my favorite ingredients and foods. It is a combination of complex carbs, fat, and protein- a perfect after workout snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fun appetizers and snacks
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More