- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 2 full sheets cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced (OR apple slices)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Break the graham crackers into 4 squares.
- Spread peanut butter on top of crackers.
- Place sliced bananas (OR apple slices) on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle honey over the bananas.
- Sprinkle as much cinnamon as you like over the tops of each, and enjoy!
NotesI came up with this snack in my dorm room. There is no cooking involved, plus it involves all of my favorite ingredients and foods. It is a combination of complex carbs, fat, and protein- a perfect after workout snack!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More