- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Agave
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Peanut Butter Granola
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 square baking dish.
- Place the granola in a large bowl and set aside for now.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the sugar, agave, and peanut butter, and simply cook over medium heat until fully combined and smooth, and bring just to a boil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the cereal, mix well to fully coat all of the dry granola, and press it evenly into your prepared pan.
- Let cool completely before cutting, although you can always speed up this process in the fridge.
NotesThis recipe and many others can be found on my blog at http://www.bittersweetblog.wordpress.com, and look out for my upcoming cookbook, My Sweet Vegan, available on amazon.com now!
Made primarily from peanut butter, these babies are impossibly addictive. Plus, it’s so incredibly easy to put together with no actual baking required, it may be hard to stop at just one batch.
Because they are so soft, I might suggest wrapping them individually (for both freshness and ease) and storing them in the fridge. However, I can’t say for sure on this one, because my ravenous dorm mates gobbled them all up within an hour!