- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- For the crust: 8-9 Archway Dutch Cocoa Cookies, pulverized to make 1.5 cups of crumbs
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- For the ice cream: 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- generous pinch of salt
- For serving: 12 mini or 6 full sized peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Hot fudge sauce
- Mix crumbs and butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and set aside.
- Pulse milk, cream, peanut butter, sugar and salt in a blender until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and process according to instructions for a soft set ice cream.
- Pour ice cream into cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups and freeze for at least one hour. When ready to serve, spread a pool of hot fudge on each plate.
- Top with a slice of pie.
- Top pie with whipped cream, sprinkle with peanuts, and add a cherry.
NotesIn honor of National Hot Fudge Sundae Day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Naked Macaron
Foodie BabySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More