- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 extra-servings size packaged crumb crust(9 oz.)
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- Cool Whip
- REESE'S Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces filled with Peanut Butter Creme
- Place softened ice cream in large bowl; stir until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Quickly stir in peanut butter topping. (Do not over mix. You want to see streaks of the topping throughout the ice cream.)
- Spread ice cream mixture in crumb crust.
- Cover; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional peanut butter topping.
- Garnish with whipped topping and peanut butter filled pieces, if desired.
- 6 to 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More