- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 extra-servings size packaged crumb crust(9 oz.)
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- Cool Whip
- REESE'S Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces filled with Peanut Butter Creme
- Place softened ice cream in large bowl; stir until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Quickly stir in peanut butter topping. (Do not over mix. You want to see streaks of the topping throughout the ice cream.)
- Spread ice cream mixture in crumb crust.
- Cover; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional peanut butter topping.
- Garnish with whipped topping and peanut butter filled pieces, if desired.
- 6 to 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More