- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 extra-servings size packaged crumb crust(9 oz.)
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping
- Cool Whip
- REESE'S Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces filled with Peanut Butter Creme
- Place softened ice cream in large bowl; stir until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Quickly stir in peanut butter topping. (Do not over mix. You want to see streaks of the topping throughout the ice cream.)
- Spread ice cream mixture in crumb crust.
- Cover; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional peanut butter topping.
- Garnish with whipped topping and peanut butter filled pieces, if desired.
- 6 to 8 servings.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More