- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter (can use 1/3 cup if desired)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs, room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup jam or jelly, more jam can be used if desired (ANY FLAVOUR)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Grease a Bundt pan.
- In a small bowl sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- Add in eggs; beat well until combined.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla; beat well.
- Beat in sour cream until blended.
- Reduce the mixer to low speed, and gradually add in the flour mixture until combined.
- Spoon HALF of the batter (about 3 cups) into prepared Bundt pan.
- Dollup about half of the jelly over the batter (avoiding the edges of pan).
- Partially stir/swirl the jelly over the batter with a knife.
- Spoon the remaining batter into the pan.
- Then swirl the remaining jelly into batter.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until cake is done (check after about 50 minutes).
NotesAll the peanut butter and jam lovers, this ones for you! here is a moist buttery cake with jam in middle. Add in chocolate chips to the batter if desired.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More