- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 to 3 dozen chocolate kisses
- Beat margarine, peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add and blend into creamed mixture.
- Place the 1/4 cup granulated sugar in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into 1” balls, roll in sugar to coat.
- Place balls 2” apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and quickly top each with a kiss, press down firmly. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to rack and let cookies cool completely. Store in airtight container. Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More