- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 to 3 dozen chocolate kisses
- Beat margarine, peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add and blend into creamed mixture.
- Place the 1/4 cup granulated sugar in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into 1” balls, roll in sugar to coat.
- Place balls 2” apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and quickly top each with a kiss, press down firmly. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to rack and let cookies cool completely. Store in airtight container. Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
MetroCooking DC 2013
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More