PEANUT BUTTER MARBLED BROWNIES
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- non-stick baking spray
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 egg, and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, 2 cups white sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the remaining 3 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; mix into the batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the peanut butter filling over the top. Using a knife, gently swirl through the top layers for a marbled effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out almost clean. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More