- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Crisped Rice Cereal
- 3/4 cups Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 cups miniture marshmallows
- 1 bag Reese's Pieces Candy (1.6 ounces)
- Melt Peanut Butter and Marshmallows in a large sauce pan, stir constantly.
- When melted and smooth stir in Cereal and Candy. Press into a rectangle baking dish or molds with wet hands (so they don't get sticky).
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.
- Store covered in plastic wrap so they stay soft.
NotesDecadant peanut butter crispy treats.
I got these from Spark. At 107 calories a square I think these taste better than the popular 100 calorie packs on the grocery store shelf, and cheaper. They pack well for school or work lunches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More