- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Crisped Rice Cereal
- 3/4 cups Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 cups miniture marshmallows
- 1 bag Reese's Pieces Candy (1.6 ounces)
- Melt Peanut Butter and Marshmallows in a large sauce pan, stir constantly.
- When melted and smooth stir in Cereal and Candy. Press into a rectangle baking dish or molds with wet hands (so they don't get sticky).
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.
- Store covered in plastic wrap so they stay soft.
NotesDecadant peanut butter crispy treats.
I got these from Spark. At 107 calories a square I think these taste better than the popular 100 calorie packs on the grocery store shelf, and cheaper. They pack well for school or work lunches.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More