- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Crisped Rice Cereal
- 3/4 cups Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 cups miniture marshmallows
- 1 bag Reese's Pieces Candy (1.6 ounces)
- Melt Peanut Butter and Marshmallows in a large sauce pan, stir constantly.
- When melted and smooth stir in Cereal and Candy. Press into a rectangle baking dish or molds with wet hands (so they don't get sticky).
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.
- Store covered in plastic wrap so they stay soft.
NotesDecadant peanut butter crispy treats.
I got these from Spark. At 107 calories a square I think these taste better than the popular 100 calorie packs on the grocery store shelf, and cheaper. They pack well for school or work lunches.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More