- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut into tablespoon-size chunks (room temp, if possible)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar (divided use)
- 7 tablespoons creamy Jif peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter flavored chips(I used milk chocolate chips)
- 2/3 cup lightly beaten egg or egg substitute, 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- With a paper towel and rub insides of 6 muffins cups thoroughly with 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Reserve remaining 7 tablespoons butter.
- In a small cup, stir together cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar evenly into buttered muffin tins and shake back and forth, tilting slightly, so that sugar coats bottom and sides.
- Turn pan upside down and shake off excess cinnamon-sugar.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, peanut butter chips and reserved 7 tablespoons butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute to melt; stir until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together remaining 6 tablespoons of sugar and egg.
- Stir, do not beat, egg mixture into peanut butter mixture.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop batter into sugared muffin cups, dividing evenly among the cups.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until tops appear just-set.
- Do not overcook.
- Some lava may peak through the top - this is okay.
- Remove from oven.
- Take cookie sheet and place over muffin tin and turn over. Gently place on plate and dust with icing sugar. Scoop vanilla ice cream and garnish with chocolate sauce if you like.
NotesI was looking around yesterday and saw this recipe on Cookie Madness and had to try them. The cinnamon and chocolate peanut butter combination is very nice. These are worth the try.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More