PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL CINNAMON RAISIN COOKIE - GLUTEN FREE
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cinnamon Raisin Cookie - Gluten Free
- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Servings: 42
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together butter, peanut butter and sugars; blend in eggs and vanilla with a hand mixer - Stop when blended.
3. Fold in the combined dry ingredients using a spatula. Stir in nuts and raisins just until evenly combined.
4. Drop by tablespoons on parchment-papered cookie sheet; shape with the ends of a fork tine. Or shape into 42 even sized balls.
5. Bake about 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Check after 6 minutes, as all ovens are not true temperature.
6. Let sit on cookie sheet one minute after removing from oven. Move to another cool cookie sheet to finish cooling. They may be brittle while hot.
7. Store the left-over cookies in a sealed container. I doubt this will be needed. They are good!