- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 4 oz softened cream cheese (low fat or fat-free okay)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1/2 c milk (skim okay)
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip (fat free, reduced sugar, all okay)
- Mix all ingredients. Powdered sugar has a tendency to clump so sifting is a good idea. Pour into large, deep graham cracker crust (you will probably have leftovers; make mini-pies!). Freeze.
- When serving, thaw for 5-10 minutes. Serve w/ chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
- If you double the recipe, you can get three regular-sized pies.
NotesBeing gall bladder free, I reduce fat as much as possible in my recipes. If you use all low-fat or fat-free ingredients here, the pie is just as good and so I see no reason not to. The sugar is still there but the fat isnâ€™t. Mmm!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More