- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- * 1/2 lb. cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 2 tablespoon melted butter
- * 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- * 2 teaspoons vanilla
- * Chocolate cookie or graham cracker pie crust
- * Additional toppings such as whipped cream, chocolate frosting, or melted chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and butter. Whip the mixture very well. Next, add whipped cream and vanilla and combine well. Pour the mixture into the crust. Chill the pie six hours or more. Top the pie with whipped cream, chocolate frosting, or melted chocolate chips.
NotesThis is an easy, no-bake dessert that will delight peanut butter fans with its creamy and crunchy peanut butter filling and delightful graham cracker crust. Serve on President's Day in honor of Jimmy Carter, the 39th President of the United states and peanut farmer.