- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 1 12oz container of cool whip
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 5 big tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- Soften cream cheese and mix with, confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and cool whip.
- Pour into crusts, chill.
- Serve with more cool whip or some hot fudge!
NotesEasiest dessert ever!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with SabraSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More