- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryEasiest dessert ever!
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 1 12oz container of cool whip
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 5 big tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- Soften cream cheese and mix with, confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and cool whip.
- Pour into crusts, chill.
- Serve with more cool whip or some hot fudge!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More