- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 1 12oz container of cool whip
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 5 big tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- Soften cream cheese and mix with, confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and cool whip.
- Pour into crusts, chill.
- Serve with more cool whip or some hot fudge!
NotesEasiest dessert ever!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More