- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Fude sauce topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla on medium speed, 5 minutes.
- Pour into pie shell; bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees; bake until filling is set, 30 to 35 minutes more.
NotesIf you're a peanut-butter lover, this very sweet, peanutty pie will go a long way toward soothing your cravings. A small piece will suffice for most people, due to the pie's richness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More