- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Fude sauce topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla on medium speed, 5 minutes.
- Pour into pie shell; bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees; bake until filling is set, 30 to 35 minutes more.
NotesIf you're a peanut-butter lover, this very sweet, peanutty pie will go a long way toward soothing your cravings. A small piece will suffice for most people, due to the pie's richness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More