- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Fude sauce topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla on medium speed, 5 minutes.
- Pour into pie shell; bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees; bake until filling is set, 30 to 35 minutes more.
NotesIf you're a peanut-butter lover, this very sweet, peanutty pie will go a long way toward soothing your cravings. A small piece will suffice for most people, due to the pie's richness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More