- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small bowl Cool Whip topping
- 1 graham cracker prepared crust
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently spoon into crust.
- Garnish with peanuts if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking for a CureSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More