PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small bowl Cool Whip topping
- 1 graham cracker prepared crust
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently spoon into crust.
- Garnish with peanuts if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More