- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small bowl Cool Whip topping
- 1 graham cracker prepared crust
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently spoon into crust.
- Garnish with peanuts if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More