- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small bowl Cool Whip topping
- 1 graham cracker prepared crust
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently spoon into crust.
- Garnish with peanuts if desired.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More