- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 graham pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave pour into graham crust, put in refrigerator to set. Don't pour pie mix into crust until chocolate is firm.
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until sugar is not grainy.
- Fold in cool whip and pour in graham crust and refrigerate.
- You can add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to peanut butter mixture.
- I shave choc bar on the top instead of using chips.
NotesWhen I was little, I used to run around with a vegetable spoon full of peanut butter. Later I turned to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. When I married it was fried peanut butter and pineapple sandwiches. Now it is this Peanut Butter Pie!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More