- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 graham pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave pour into graham crust, put in refrigerator to set. Don't pour pie mix into crust until chocolate is firm.
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until sugar is not grainy.
- Fold in cool whip and pour in graham crust and refrigerate.
- You can add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to peanut butter mixture.
- I shave choc bar on the top instead of using chips.
NotesWhen I was little, I used to run around with a vegetable spoon full of peanut butter. Later I turned to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. When I married it was fried peanut butter and pineapple sandwiches. Now it is this Peanut Butter Pie!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More