- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: Quick
- * 5 cups popped popcorn
- * 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- * 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- * When cool enough to handle, quickly shape into ten 2-1/2-in. balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm; wrap in plastic wrap. Yield: 10 popcorn balls.
NotesWhat kid wouldnt oooh and aaahhhh over this as a Halloween treat. Looks good, so thought I would share this.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
It's all about that protein
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More