- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: Quick
- * 5 cups popped popcorn
- * 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- * 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- * When cool enough to handle, quickly shape into ten 2-1/2-in. balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm; wrap in plastic wrap. Yield: 10 popcorn balls.
NotesWhat kid wouldnt oooh and aaahhhh over this as a Halloween treat. Looks good, so thought I would share this.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More