- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 large eggs rge
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 10oz. swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels candy
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, and peanut butter at med. speed until fluffy; add vanilla/ Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to butter/sugar mixture, alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels candy, spoon batter into prepared pan. Cover top of cake with aluminum foil to prevent excess browning. Bake for 1 hour and 15 mins until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 mins. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesThis a big hit at bake sales, church dinners or just at home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More