- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 large eggs rge
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 10oz. swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels candy
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, and peanut butter at med. speed until fluffy; add vanilla/ Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to butter/sugar mixture, alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels candy, spoon batter into prepared pan. Cover top of cake with aluminum foil to prevent excess browning. Bake for 1 hour and 15 mins until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 mins. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesThis a big hit at bake sales, church dinners or just at home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More