PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING DESSERT
- Servings: 12-16
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, cubbed
- 1- 1/2 cups chopped cashews, divided
- 1 pkg 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectons' sugar
- 1 carton 12 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 2/3 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pkg 3.9 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar, coarsely chopped
Place flour and butter in a food processor, cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add 1 cup cashews: pulse a times until combined. Press into greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 25 -28 min or until golden brown. cool completely.
In small mixing bowl beat the cream chesse, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar unitl smooth.
Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over the crust.
In another bowl whisk both milk and pudding mixes for 2 min. Let stand for 2 min. until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer.
Top with remaing whipped topping.
Sprinkle with candy bar and remaining cashews.
Cover and refregiate for at least 1 hour before serving.